Nyaho Medical Centre Profile
Although physically based in Ghana, Nyaho Medical Centre attracts clients from all over the world through our long-standing relationships with international insurance companies and other multi-nationals.
Nyaho Medical Centre
No. 35 Aviation Road
P.O. Box 5224, CT
Nyaho Medical Centre provides Out-Patient, In-Patient and Paramedical and Ambulance Services:
- Six (6) consulting rooms each with its waiting room, a minor theatre, and a treatment room. It has also recently added an Express Medical Service (EMS) for clients wishing to be seen immediately upon arrival.
- The Centre has a 30 bed In-patient ward. Each room has a toilet and bath attached. The ward also has a 6 bassinet nursery, an operating theatre, a three-bedded labour room and a delivery suite. A full meal package is included in ward fees, consisting of breakfast, lunch and supper.
The Centre provides 24-hour service for Pharmacy, Laboratory and Medical Imaging (includes CT Scan, Digital X-ray, 4D [Babyface]Ultrasound and ECG) and also provides ambulance services.
Nyaho Medical Centre is one of the leading private medical facilities in Ghana. It has been in operation for over 40 years and was the first private group medical practice to be established in Ghana. The Centre engages the services of well-over 30 different specialists alongside its full-time general practitioners. The Centre continues to make important strides in the arena of quality healthcare delivery as it pursues its vision of giving the best in medicine and nursing care.
MISSION: TO BE A WORLD RENOWN MEDICAL CENTRE THAT GIVES THE BEST IN MEDICINE AND NURSING CARE
- Patient Care
- Quality Services
The Nyaho Way
- We give you a Smile – customer friendly
- We listen attentively
- We take initiative – do things without being prompted
- We act speedily
- We go the extra mile
- We value our clients
- We are trustworthy
- We are professional in what we do
- We are dependable
- We are a team
US Embassy Health Fair, Health Screening at Teiman Village, Health Screening at Odwira Festival, Ghana Customer Service Award