Canadian Chamber of Commerce (Ghana) Profile
Worldwide -- We welcome affiliates regardless of country of origin.
Formerly known as The Canadian Business Association, the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, has grown to include members from all walks of life, drawn by the wide range of business interests we represent.
Built upon the entrepreneurial spirit of our members, the Canadian Chamber of Commerce (Ghana) has made important contributions to the Ghanaian economy. The skills and background of our membership are as rich and diverse as the countries we represent.
Canadian Chamber of Commerce Ghana
Second Floor,Trinity House,Ring Way East - Osu, Accra
Tel: +233 302 772624/+233 264 808173
- Network with local, regional and visiting business people.
- Attend regular meetings, social forums, luncheons and evening events with prominent and influential leaders from both Canada and Ghana’s private and public sectors.
- Participate in committees and working groups responding to issues affecting you and your business.
- Participate in an influential business organization that takes your message and concerns to policy makers.
- Attend prestigious events in Canada and Ghana, formal dinners and casual mixers.
- Participate in industry-specific events that target like-minded individuals and provide an opportunity to share and discuss the latest information and trends.
- Promote and market your products, services and company through our newsletter, membership directory, website and on-going program of events.
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce-Ghana is a proactive, non-governmental body. Our purpose is to develop an environment that fosters commerce, facilitates investment and focuses on economic and cultural relations between Ghana and Canada.
The Chamber organizes a variety of events that allow members to exchange experiences, seek mentors, and educate themselves about the challenges and opportunities within the international business community in Ghana.
Ghana has become an international business hub for West Africa and is becoming a preferred gateway for non-African organizations wishing to establish a link in the sub-region. We promote and represent the interests of our members and convey their views to decision-makers both in industry and government. Our commitment is to create opportunities that add real value to our membership through publications, seminars, events, personal introductions, and consulting services.
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce-Ghana is committed to nurturing a healthy and sustainable business environment that fosters commerce, unveils opportunities, and promotes prosperous relations between Ghana and Canada. The Chamber is led by a ten-member Board of Directors who steer the strategic direction of the Chamber. A coordinator supported by volunteers' runs the day- to-day activities of the Chamber.